Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No apologies, No regrets, Just busy with life!

I haven't posted for a while. I'm not going to apologize because life has gotten in the way. It is what it is. I'm attending Camp 2 at Schoolhouse Press this year again and have been mulling over what I would like to attempt for my show and tell. Voila! Look what just appeared (okay, I bought it, but will deny it if the stash police are watching) on my doorstep. The Moroccan Days Kit from Woolen Rabbit. Isn't it pretty. I need to order 5,000 (yes, that's right - I did type in correctly five thousand) beads for it and then I can get cracking on it. I know it's entirely possible that I won't get it completed in the next three months, but who knows, I work well under pressure and deadlines... and this would definitely be a lot of pressure. I could have gone with the Moroccan Days Little Sister, but I wanted a nice meaty challenge. Do you think I got one?

BTW, don't you think that spring is interesting?! Interesting isn't exactly the word I used when I looked out of my window on Friday and saw this!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy cow. Good luck with that. I have more modest goals. I just want to finally cast *on* for my GLMC in time for camp.

Marina said...

Yikes! I'm not sure I can count to 5,000, especially if they need to be strung on the yarn first!

SYLVIE said...

I ordered mine in Morocan spice colorway and I'm waiting for my 5000 beads! that'll should us busy!

Anonymous said...

5,000...My God, that's ambitious. I just want to finish my coat...and I've already started.

And no worries about not posting...If we stress about it then the fun is gone.