Here goes.... 2008 Summer Knitting Goals
- Knit February Lady Sweater in Cascade 220 Paints. CO 6/12/08
- Finish Oblique Cardigan in Kathmandu Aran. All pieces have been knit, but I still need to pick up the front bands, and do the neck and sew together.
- Finish Riihivilla Rosebud Mittens. All that's left to do is graft the fingertips and block. ?? May need to rip and reknit one, as it appears i knit it on smaller needles.
- Finish Maddie's Kimono. Pick up neck and front bands and sew together.
- Sew side seams on Vivian Hoxbro's Rainbow Jacket in fall colors.
- Cast on Moroccan Days in Woolen Rabbit Laceweight (kit). Try to get halfway completed.
- Knit at least one pair of socks.
- Knit (already cast on, but only about 5 inches knit) on Lupine Cardigan in Canadian Regal.
- Knit Butterfly Jacket by EZ in Inca Alpaca.
- Knit "LP" a Debbie Bliss Cardigan (can't remember name) in DB Baby Cashmerino.
- Finish Mimbres Vest in Québécoise.
There's definitely more that I want to work on (and probably will at least cast on) this summer, but this initial list will do.
I'd really like to get a good chunk of it completed before I head to Knitting Camp next month. After all, who needs sleep. It's completely over rated.