Sunday, December 06, 2009

Yawn

This weekend has been insanely busy. It has involved the following:

Two Piano Recitals
Too many hours of ballet practice
Three Nutcracker Ballet Performances
144 mince pies and jam tarts made for Christmas Around the World Party at Church
One Cute Guy's Work Christmas Party
One special program at church for son moving out of Primary (Priesthood Preview)
One big ol' headache
One new addiction to a game my friends husband created (addiction formed in the wee hours when I should have been sleeping) - check it out, then we'll all form our own 12 step program together
Zero knitting, sewing, stitching, crafting!!!!
One tuckered out Mummy

and now..... I'm off to Bedfordshire to chill out, catch up on the DVR and knit a little (if I can keep my eyes open).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You don't knit during practices, recitals and performances? I'd go insane.

punkin said...

Great game! I like the attention to details.

I scored 10. cough.

Denise said...

Wow, I think you should take the rest of the month off! I'm beat just reading all that ;)