- I have books downloaded in less than a minute
- Surprisingly I read so much faster on you (I think there should be a study down on why people claim to read faster on the Kindle. I didn't buy it at first, but after reading a couple of books on it. "I'm a Believer")
- You save me money. Well, you would, if I hadn't started reading so fast and am flying through books.
- You give me free books. And not just the classics.
- You fit in my purse and I can read whatever I feel like depending on my mood and don't have to have planned in advance what I'd feel like reading.
- I can accessorize you! I know, I'm so girly, but what's not to love about having cute covers and skins to protect your Kindle.
- I can email myself pdf's of my knitting patterns. Yes, you can actually store my knitting patterns, so they don't have to get all crumpled and spotted with chocolate. Yes, I do eat chocolate when I knit, do you have a problem with that? (Oh, apparently my ever growing backside has a problem with that, but I'm going to continue to ignore it)
I've also been knitting away on the Tapestry Cowl that I'm knitting for a class I'm teaching next month. I'm halfway. I'm really enjoying it, but am finding I like one side more than the other. Which is your favorite?
Okay, I still love the Cute Guy. Especially when he takes our cute girl to the Sweetheart Daddy/Daughter Dance.
I guess I'm just full of love!