Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No time to say Hello, Goodbye

Prize drawing for whoever guesses what movie the title came from.

I'm too busy to blog, busy cooking mounds of food (or was, am now completely on schedule for tomorrow's big do - the Cute Guy says that I celebrate Thanksgiving like a new immigrant, trying to make up for the first 20 years of my life on the Island.)

Now, am too busy to blog because I'm sewing away on a quilt on my NEW Bernina 240. Thank you everybody who emailed me or commented. Your advice was very helpful. Particularly Marji, who researched like crazy for me. Got an amazing deal - saved 45% off the price. Am feeling very consumer savvy right now. Unfortunately, am also feeling rather clumsy with my cutting and piecing technique - it's been awhile.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

P.S. did I mention that it's only four weeks until I go back to the Land of Clotted Cream and Scones.

4 comments:

Marina said...

Is there space in your suitcase for me?

You don't waste time, do you? I was curious and couldn't even find a price for those machines.

Answer : Alice in Wonderland (1951)

Anonymous said...

Alice in Wonderland? I was going to guess ......argh. 80's band. Not Cream. (60's band).

Quilt! I want to see pictures! (I want room in the suitcase, too.)

Anonymous said...

Chris said Alice in Wonderland!!! What do we win? What do we win?

We're going home (Barbados) for Christmas too!!! So I know exactly how you feel!!! Let the countdown begin!!!!

Marji said...

So happy to help!
How about next Monday, a week from tomorrow, what are you up to?
I could conceivably go to Madison on Monday as opposed to returning to StL that day.

They all said Alice in Wonderland, who'm I to argue?