Monday, July 26, 2010

Frustrated

I may or may not have quickly stashed away a new yarn purchase last Wednesday before the Cute Guy could ask the inevitable question "Did you just buy MORE yarn?" It's not that he minds, but sometimes I'm a little embarrassed to explain my yarn hoarding habit. So, I hid it away. Now, I can't find it. Am tearing apart my house trying to find this one ball of Malabrigo Sock Yarn.

On the up side .... I did find a cashmere hoodie/sweater that I purchased over a year ago which still had the tags attached and I had completely forgotten about.

Again.... I obviously have many issues. Will seek help just as soon as I find that ruddy ball of yarn!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The beauty of my big clean up is that I found some cute stitch markers I got at Sock Summit and could not find when I got home. Hope your Mal Sock resurfaces soon.

JoAnn said...

Oh Kim: Sounds like you need an intervention :)

Hope you've found the yarn by now...

Denise said...

I've done that quite a few times with odds and ends I've gotten at Hobby Lobby... never with yarn though ;) but that might be because I don't hoard much yarn - honest, I don't!
Hope you find it.

Carrie #K said...

And now you've learned a valuable lesson about disclosure and ownership. Or not. :)

I was trying to move a PDF file to my iPhone when I ran across socks that I frogged and realized that yarn would be PERFECT but can I find it? I cannot. Grr. Did you? (Your missing skein, not mine. ;)