Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hiccup

Just found a little mistake in my Lloie cardigan. I finally had a few minutes (it's after midnight) to sit down and start knitting the applied i-cord edging and discovered that somehow I didn't center the stitches I used in the steek to crochet and cut. It'll be fine, but one side will be a little different than the other on the wrong side. Noone will know it's there (I hope - well, except all of you now that I've opened my big blogging mouth), but I'll know. I will try to not let it annoy the snot out of me.

Here's a tip: don't try to knit an applied icord edging on almost 7 stitches to the inch and 10.6 rows to the inch in a semi-lit room after midnight. It's a guaranteed way to become frustrated.

1 comment:

Carrie #K said...

Lucky me, I know many other ways to be frustrated!

No one will know but us chickens. :)