Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogging on treo on vacation

It's early thursday morning in Park City UT and it looks like a beautiful day is ahead.

Note: this post is being sent via my treo as I'm on vacation, so please forgive the errors.

We're here to attend a wedding and then have a mini family vacation in PC. Our townhome/condo is a good size for the 6 of us, but the service hadn't put the air on before we got here and it was stifling. It really cool down until the nightime evening breeze kicked in. I miss the mountains and enjoy catching a glimpse of them as I walk past the window.

I don't know how people travel without knitting to entertain them along the way. I usually get my knitting bag ready first and then worry about packing clothes in what space is left. I've managed to getsome work done on eliz and knitted a sock, so vacations can be productive.

I need to run and get everyone up and ready for the wedding... But first I need to put a list of LYS's to hopefully visit.

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

I would go crazy w/o my knitting. Last time I was in Park City, UT I had no idea it was the home of the Sundance Festival! It's pretty country. I also had a heck of a time getting a cup of coffee.

Have fun! Did you find any LYS? How far did you get on Eliz I?