Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Team Knitting Camp - Knitting Athletes Required





All fellow Knitting Camp attendees. I've set up a Team on the Ravelympics for the Team Knitting Camp that start on August 8th and end August 24th. Please sign up, if your interested. I'm encouraging (not forcing, as Meg always says "Knitter's Choice") team mates to knit something inspired by camp, EZ, Meg, Joyce or Amy. Even better if we're authentic and use Schoolhouse products, but certainly not a requirement.


If the yarn comes in, Shetland Spindrift in Sunrise that I've ordered (it's annoyingly backordered right now) then I'm going to knit the New Zealand Sweater as my Ravelympic event, but haven't decided on a backup if that falls through. Although, the compass point sweater is calling me and tempting me to start yet another project, naughty thing.


Go to the groups tab on Ravelry and look for the Ravelympics 2008 group and sign on up. There is a thread that I've started for our team. Come, join one, join all and let's Knit Onward.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So now I'm thinking, the Sweater Sprint event...and I've reconsidered your suggestion. New Zealand Pullover sounds good to me. You up for some competition?