Thursday, May 14, 2009

Seeking your Support


Here's a message from my son, Declan : (he is such a motivated kid who really wants to make a difference. He is the Student Council President at his elementary school and is walking along with his Student Council member team mates.)


This year in my community, I have committed to participate in the Relay For Life.


I have learned that this year, hundreds of thousands of people will hear the words "You have cancer”. I know that some of those people could be people that I care about. Instead of being afraid of that, I have chosen to do something to fight back against this disease and I’m asking for your help.


Will you make a donation to my Relay For Life efforts? To donate online now, click the link below to visit my personal page.


I am walking in honor of my Grandma who is a cancer survivor and our family friend, Whiz Beck, who is currently battling cancer. They are an inspiration to me.


By making healthy lifestyle choices such as eating right, exercising and not smoking we can reduce the chances of getting cancer by as much as 50%! As someone I care about, I’m asking you to take up this challenge to fight back against cancer by making healthy lifestyle choices and supporting my fundraising efforts.


Thank you in advance for your support. Together, we will celebrate, remember, and fight back!
Eliminate it!

Click here to visit my personal page.If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09MW?px=11062115&pg=personal&fr_id=16190&fl=en_US&et=kVloIGsBpA0sozsZ9-hLFw..&s_tafId=276850


Click here to view the team page for Stettin Council CatsIf the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09MW?team_id=501427&pg=team&fr_id=16190&fl=en_US&et=PldTse0LE-X6vfZUPxiWUA..&s_tafId=276850

No comments: