Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Illness

Apparently it's my computer's turn to have an illness. A virus! So i'm sending this post via my treo which isn't the easiest for anything other than quick posts.

I've completed 11, yes that is correct - 11 of the wip's. I even took pictures to post on the blog but that obviously isn't cooperating tonight. Seeing as yesterday was independence day, I decided to buckle down and finish those projects. It was ridiculous how close to being finished they were.

Hopefully i'll get the computer working tomorrow and you can view the finished goodies.

I can receive email but can't respond. So don't feel bad if I don't reply asap.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, eleven projects!! That's impressive - even if they were so close to being done. That's still a lot! Good for you. Hope your computer is feeling better tomorrow so we can see them.

Seahorse said...

Oooh, I have that nasty Unfinshitis too, although I've always called it Startitis! I'm deeply impressed that you've got on with it and finished so many already!

Carrie K said...

Eleven! Awesome. And now you can start more with a clear conscience.

Bad virus. Hope it clears up quickly.

Marji said...

you are an inspiration. I'm just piling up my finishing ... saying August is the month. hmmm
congrats to you on doing it.

createwithme said...

I have SO many quilting UFO's that I'm afraid to even count them. I really intend to try to dig them all out and make a list of them sometime soon, though. I'm trying hard to not have more than 3 things going at a time with my knitting so that it doesn't begin to resemble my quilting!