Monday, November 09, 2009

Dear Cute Guy

Dear Cute Guy,

If you happen to be reading our blog (which you had better be doing on a regular basis) I thought I'd make life a little easier for you this Christmas and put together a grouping of items I'm loving and maybe you could pick one (or two, or ten) for my Christmas gift. I should probably warn you that if you ignore such very obvious hints that I will be forced to utilize your credit card on your behalf. I know how much you like to make me happy and I can assure you that any of the items on my wish list would make me happy, very happy, almost as happy as your H2 makes you happy. Remember the car I bought for you (okay, purchased with your credit and then handed you the payment book - which I still consider one of my greatest scams yet).

You've told me before that you'd give me the world if you could, but luckily for you, I don't want the world - I've never really been fond of Ohio, Arkansas or France, so I'd settle for a nice new coat or lovely new pair of boots and purse instead. A bargain at half the price!

Thank you in advance for the wonderful life we life together with our four lively kids and the cutest puppy in the whole world (who secretly I know you love, even if you continue to call him Little Turd when you think I'm not in earshot). I look forward to many more happy years with you.

love and hugs,

Your Kimmy



P.S. This may or may not be a test!!!! Ignore at your possible peril!

1 comment:

Thorne's said...

Well, let me start by saying "What a wonderful contest, and thanks for the chane."

I am thankful for yarn because with yarn I can be creative. I can also explore a world of color and texture, while knitting.

Knitting has been a good outlet for me as a way to relax and without yarn it would not be possible.